I haven’t wrote a post on some of the projects I have been working on lately so here is an update. I’ve updated some products this week with images and content to look better. I also added a new products this that I’m testing to see if it has any appeal to people.
I went through my site the other day and decided my images on the page were not appealing enough for the kind of things people are using my wheat bundles for so I found some new wheat images and I’m testing them to see if I get any better conversion rates. I also started up a Google Adwords campaign on some related wheat stalks keywords to see if I could find some traffic and which keywords are converting the best on my site. This will help test what keywords I want to optimize for in the future.